Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Isn’t love grand….

103_0683

103_0687103_0688

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wilbur loves his kids but he has a special love for Hannah. She loves him just as much. He’s so good with all the kids but if he can’t see or hear Hannah he’s looking to see where she is. He will play with her, rest with her, baby-sit her. I just had to share these pictures with you.

Tomorrow all my kids get to come home early, no bus riding, and they get to carve pumpkins. It is always so much fun watching their faces when we do that. I’ll share some pictures with you tomorrow. This year for Halloween Mike and I are going to host a small daycare get together with mamas, dads and grandparents and of course the kids. We’re going to have a wiener roast, roast marshmallows and I found the cutest cake idea so will make them a cake. I won’t be here on Halloween so wanted to do something fun with the kids and something different with families.

I hope you got to get out and enjoy the sunshine today. Take care my friends, sleep well and God Bless.

No comments: