Sunday, October 25, 2009

Good evening…

Weekends go by way to fast but this weekend was wonderful. Last night was my daddy’s performance. He looked so handsome up on stage and the group sang their heart outs and were so very good. I got a picture of daddy and Mike also mama and daddy.

103_0697     100_0967

Then today was Abby’s Confirmation open house and Kim had done such a great job and I just did some setting up and serving but it was such a wonderful turn out. I bet it you go to Kim’s blog, www.ubercrafter.com you can read about the day.

Got home and finished covering the septic and a few odds and ends and got to relax for the rest of the day.

Tomorrow is a mama and my morning. Some shopping, lunch and then I’ll come home and think I’ll have to start beading for the next show the first Saturday in November. It’ll be at Westside Church in Aitkin, if you’re in the area. I’m hoping Brenda will be up and about and able to be part of this show but I’m thinking she’s still non-weight bearing for a few more weeks so not sure.

Well it’s time to get some dishes done, the laundry out of the dryer and get ready for a new week. I hope all is well with everyone. Take care, have a great week and God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thank you Julie for all of your help and support. The day wouldn't have been nearly as nice had you not been such a big part of it. I'm so glad you worked up the nerve to be with us - my family thought you were "delightful" and "adorable" and "soooo nice" and "Kim, you're so lucky to have such great friends!" Well, I agree with all of them. God bless you!