Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas….

 christmas

Here’s wishing you and yours the most blessed Christmas ever. We are the luckiest people on Earth to have a savior that was born to die for us so that we can spend eternity in heaven with him. He has blessed all of us in one way or another and though life may seem just horrible at time he’s there to help us along. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, with all your might and with all your soul and he will take care of us.

I am doing just that with my sister being so very sick. It’s so hard at times to just lean on him but I have too, he’s the only one that can help her or help the doctors to help her. I got to talk to her today, she didn’t make lots of sense but I still got to hear her voice. They have her pretty drugged up but she has been moved for ICU to a hospital bed. Today they did some surgery on her leg, they had to get the infection out of there. Her liver is almost non-existent but if there’s even as little as 7% in good shape it can start to re-heal itself. Today she’ll find out the results on her endoscope so we’ll know what’s going on inside. She’s a mess but with the Lords help and all our prayers I am sure she’ll get better again. She has too, everyone needs her. I’ll keep your posted on how things are going.

Thank you for all your prayers for my family and I. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful circle of friends being here, there or on-line. I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all and may God Bless you and keep you safe this most joyous day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you and your sister and trust your Christmas was blessed. Thanks for stopping by!