Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can you guess?

What I have planned for my next project? Here’s two pictures…what do you think?

101_1279  101_1280

I’ll keep sharing pictures until it’s done.

Check this out….

101_1278

Wilbur loves “his” kids and when they are playing he’s cuddling their babies for them. This is Rachel’s Austin, he’s been with her since the beginning. I can’t see Abby’s froggie but he’s there somewhere too along with the girls blankets. Lovey’s are such great things.

I think Jim and Mike are talking about heading to Roger’s (near the Twin Cities) to go to Cabela’s. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet but it means a 1.5 hour trip before breakfast. I’m not looking for to much, Mike does need a new pair of winter cover-alls and I sure would like a pair of snow pants instead of my snowsuit, but we’ll just see if they have any good deals, just all depends.

I wish you all a very blessed New Year. Thank you for being such a big part of my life. God Bless you all.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cool! Happy New Year!!! You are a wonderful friend and I hope you have a terrific year! Love you! Kim

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is too cute. My guess for the project are bandanas!