Monday, April 19, 2010

Garden Swap…

GARDEN SWAP

So I hope that everyone got their partners now and are figuring out what to send them. Isn’t this fun? I had a blast getting everything ready and then Justin helped me pair up the most of you. If something is missing or wrong with your partner or the e-mails I sent out please contact me and I’ll get them straightened out. I think it’s all okay, I did mess up on one name and e-mail but that got cleared up so I think all is well in the Garden Swap world.

To the right I have put up the MckLinky so when you receive your goodies, post on your blog what you got and then stop by here and leave your name and post and everyone will get to see just how much fun all of this was. I set the link to start next Monday and end May 2nd. I think that will be plenty of time but if we need more time please tell me and since I figured out the MckLinky thing I can change it.

Now to give you a sneak peek on something. May 5th is my one year anniversary and I’m going to be having a give away. It’s not going to require anything but leaving me your name and e-mail address in a comment. No tweeting, no face booking, nothing, just signing up. I have a box of goodies I’ve been working on and I promise it will be worth your time to sign up.

I want to thank you all for your kind works and prayers for my family and Cindy. Cindy is out of the hospital and hanging in there. She is improving every day and will see the doctor on Thursday to see about her bone marrow testing. I find it so amazing how one week ago we were afraid she wouldn’t be coming home and here she is at home and able to do a bit of shopping and go for a car ride and enjoy. Praise the Lord!!!

God Bless you all!!!!

P.S. Tomorrow I will have some photo’s to share with you. We went to Mike’s Eagle Scout Recognition Banquet Saturday evening and even though a lot of the pictures didn’t turn out there are some that are worthy to share with you. They honored 11 Eagle Scouts that night. It was an amazing banquet.

2 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

Good to hear Cindi is hanging in there, it's not nice to be in the hospital. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the giveaway and the photos too

Anonymous said...

Yes, very good news about Cindy. Happy early blogaversary and congrats on the garden swap.