Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good morning….

So far it is anyways. Not a day I had expected but what fun is everyday that’s planned. Today I just have Justin because his sister has the flu. To bad for Hannah and her mama who’s missing work. Great for Justin though because today is his birthday and since it’s just him here today we are going to do a few extra fun things. Like we’re going to go to Terri’s farm and see that baby bunnies, calves and chicks. Then we are going to go to Angel Dance, it’s a 2nd hand store, and just see what we can find. When that’s done he gets to go to McDonalds and he can have a Happy Meal for his birthday. We’ll come home for nap time and while he sleeps I’ll make his birthday cake. David is going to pick up all my kids after school and bring them out here for Justin’s birthday party. YEAH!!!! Except I just got a phone call, Anton is sick today too so the party is getting a little smaller but we’ll make it happy!

I don’t have any big news about Cindy right now. Yesterday was a small improvement. Her blood test came back just a little bit better. They just aren’t positive yet what is going on but they’re working on it. Today they are going to do a bone marrow test. We know what that means but hopefully it’s to rule out stuff not because of a suspicion. Thank you all for all your prayers and support. My family appreciates your love and caring support.

Now to lighten the mood just a bit……well lots if you love the song like I do. You gotta check this out.

I took some really pretty pictures last night on my walk with daddy but want to wait to download them when I do the bunny pictures so tonight or tomorrow will have some goodies to show you. Oh can’t forget the birthday party pictures too.

Take care my friends, enjoy the show. Thank you all for so much. God Bless each and every one of you!!!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Sounds like you have a great day ahead!

Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest baby-sitter in town! I wish i could get that treatment for my birthday! Justin sure got lucky :)

Hope birthday party goes great. I will so look forward to your pictures! Make sure you save some cake for Cindy too- she'll love it!

Enjoy your day!

JuiceyMe said...

I'm sure you will have a great party. Still praying for Cindy, you and your family. And that video was cute!

huge hugs:-)