Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My sister….

Is very, very sick again. I do not know how long her body can take all of it that happens to her. She looked so frail tonight. She’s been in the hospital since Friday, has had tons of test and they can’t tell her a bunch yet. Her white count is so low it’s not even on the charts, her intestines are enlarged, her hemoglobin is 3 points below low. She barely can eat, talk and stay awake. She so weak but she made sure she stayed awake to visit with us. She ate dinner because I sorta pushed her too. I brought mama, daddy and Mike with to visit too because we just don’t know. I feel so helpless. She has been though so much in the past 16 years.

Please pray for her and her family. She has two sons and a hubby. My mom and dad and me, her sister. She is so loved and needed.

Tonight I met a neat man, Ron Copper at Inspiredbyron. I read so many of his poems, inspirations, tributes. Tonight I needed to read some good. I needed to feel some good and reading some of Ron’s stuff is doing just that. I hate poetry, poems and all that kind of stuff. It’s just never been something that tickles me but….well there are two that I really liked at Ron’s Joyfully and A sister admired.

Please remember Cindy tonight in your prayers. Thank you everyone. God bless you all!!!

11 comments:

starnes family said...

I'll be praying for Cindy. My sister suffers from an autoimmune disease and has all sorts of issues. Is on dialysis and also a 24 hr a day med straight to her heart via a catheter in her chest. It's often more than I can handle. I feel like I'm living outside my body watching someone I love as much as my own kids go through what she does. At the age of 30.

If you feel like sharing, I'd love to know what ails your sis, so I can pray with specifics.

starnesco@yahoo.com

xo, Casey from www.thestarnesfam.com

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Prayers for peace and healing for Cindy and strength for your family...

Anonymous said...

Julie, i am praying for her and for your family. In fact, i wanted all my blog friends to join us in prayer too, so i posted about what you left me in your comment a while back.

You take my word for it Julie. She will get better. I am glad you got her to eat. She needs it. You eat too. Stay put. Stay calm.

The best will happen. Have faith.

I am so glad the Lord helped you with some inspiration when you needed it the most. God bless you. Hugs.

JuiceyMe said...

Huge hugs to you Julie. Cindy is in my prayers. Along with you and your family.

We are all believing and praying with you.

GAFlyGirl said...

prayers for your sister Cindy! hope she gets answers soon and heals.

Flying high in the sky.... said...

julie..am going to offer a prayer for your sis today...it is a painful experience ...but withoud many words ..i just want you to know..i will pray..god bless..take care..my heart aches ..

Dee said...

Prayers for your sister, and all the family.

Kim said...

Oh...I'll say a prayer for Cindy...talk to you later...

Flying high in the sky.... said...

i prayed..and i will keep praying everyday till i get some good news from you ..take care....

Anonymous said...

I love all the love pouring in. Julie- any updates?

Carolyn said...

Julie, I'll be praying for Cindy!
Hugs!!