Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday, Friday Follow, New Friend Friday….

Boy is there lots going on today.

First and foremost, today is the day Jesus Christ was crucified. Every time I read about this I cry. Can you imagine what Jesus went though for us? The pain, the torment, the dejection, the hatred and all. He did this for us. He died so we don’t have to ever go though all he did for us. He died so that we have a chance to except him as our savior and when we die we can go to heaven and live with him. It is amazing what love can do. His love for you and I is something we all need to embrace, except and then share with others. Please remember and pray and thank our Lord Jesus for all he has done and for what is still to come. With Christ all things are possible!!

Today is Friday Follow over at Lynn's. Time to meet and greet some new and wonderful people.

Friday Follow

Today is also New Friend Friday over at Diana's. It is so neat to put your blog in the McKlinky, at both wonderful ladies blogs, and a short time later your have some really wonderful people to follow you and you to go check out and follow back.

The Girl Creative

Now don’t forget my Garden Swap. Check this out at my post from yesterday. I have had a couple of questions and here’s the answers. This swap is open internationally and that means Canada too or anywhere else. I’ll try and put together countries with countries unless on the survey I have you fill out you don’t mind sending anywhere then it won’t matter. I did one over in Australia once and I just added part of my shipping cost in the gift part so it wasn’t so big a price to ship.

Garden Fairy

So there you have it all, my friends. Remember all of these good things today and most importantly remember the good Lord died for us so that we may one day join him in his house.

Take care and God Bless you all.

4 comments:

Kelli W said...

Thanks for the great reminder of what Easter is really about! And thanks for stopping by my blog today! BTW, your glittered eggs are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hope Easter will make you happier. I like your story telling in this post :)

Lee Ann said...

Following back from FF. Love your blogs.

Tree said...

Hi Julie! I know I'm quite late for Friday Follow LOL, but I wanted to say I'm following you now with both of my blogs. :)

I would also love to invite you to join my new Mommies Faves Mom Bloggers Network, an extension of my one blog, Mommies Faves.

We're just getting started, but have a great group of ladies there already. Hope to see you there soon too.

Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
http://www.motherofpearlitis.com
http://www.mommiesfaves.com