Friday, May 28, 2010

Daycare wee ones….

Yesterday a sparrow hit out living room window. He didn’t die or really get hurt, I think just knocked his noggin. Anyways, it was the perfect opportunity to show the kids a little sparrow.

100_2175

 100_2176

The little ones mama brought us a pool the other day so I got it all set up on the patio between the garage and wood shed and now won’t have to worry about the grass dying or it being in the way. I brought the swing over and filled a bucket with rock so can have a portable umbrella for shade for the kids or me. Anyways, here’s some happy wee ones.

100_2179

100_2180

So there was the rest of our week. I know have 3 days off and I’m really in the need. Tomorrow am going garage saling with my daddy. Stopping to pick up tomato and pepper plants and then in the afternoon we’ll get our garden tilled for the last time before planting and then heading down to the Wysocki’s to till theirs and visit a bit. I’m hoping to get my garden in tomorrow early evening but we’ll see.

I hope you all have a great and blessed weekend. Remember to drive safely, don’t do dumb stuff and just stay safe. Take care and God Bless!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the "don't do dumb stuff!"

The pool looks great! Very inviting though i can't swim.

Your plans sound fun! Happy tilling and a happy happy weekend!