Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finished my tote…

I can tell I haven’t been sewing to much lately. It took me a couple of hours to remember how to make a reversible tote. For the life of me I couldn’t remember that you have to sew right sides together and leave a small opening to turn it. I thought….well I was wrong so it didn’t matter, I finally remembered. So without any more words here’s my tote…

100_1924 100_1925

100_1926 Mike being silly but he was impressed with my tote.

I used fabric I had gotten from my Aunt Pat. I love the colors but it’s a bit drab so I think tomorrow I’ll make a brighter one. I feel tons better tonight after just puttering the day away. Mama did come and visit, oh how I love it when she does that. Then daddy and I went for a walk and I love that too. So today was a great day. One more day off to putter and putze and then back to real life.

Today I got the most comments I have gotten in ages, just a perfect day for them. You guys just seemed to know I needed them, thank you so much. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

So now it’s time to go and see what’s on TV. Maybe something good tonight, I can hope. Take care my friends. Have a great evening and God Bless!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love that bag!!!! So cute! Good work. I wish I could do that!!

Flying high in the sky.... said...

wooooooowwwwwww....they look awesome........how cute....i am very very happy for you ....i know the sense of fulfilment when you create something...wow...........

Kim said...

I'd like to see a close-up of the decorative stitching! Your tote looks awesome and very usable - love those big totes you can throw everything in and GO - great job!

Anonymous said...

It is so beautifully stitched! I love the use of the center design fabric on both sides! I hope you understand what i am saying because i can't seem to describe that any better.

I'd love to see a picture of you going shopping with it!