Since I really wanted to post something today and I just really couldn’t think of anything super grand other then I’m off for the first time in a long time with no kids, no where I have to go, nothing pressing I have to do other then I’m going to sew today (I think make a tote, just because). I was visiting Jennifer and she was participating in Random Dozen by Linda and it’s just a dozen questions you answer and then link up with your answers. So today will be my fist time ever to do something like this. Might be interesting to do it and see what others have to say too. So here it goes.
1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. My daddy didn’t make it to my graduation. He was working away and couldn’t make it but to this day I still have hurt feelings about it.
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times? A flashlight.
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar? Yes, we have open houses, in fact this year is Mike’s graduation open house. We are also attending at least 7 other open houses in the month of June.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood. Kids do not stay little long enough. They grow up way to fast.
5. What was the last thing you broke? A baking dish from the cupboard. Tried pulling out just one and got three, one didn’t make it.
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily? Only a couple.
7. Do you like to shop by catalog? I love going though the catalogs. I will mark them, even sometimes fill out an order form but almost never send them in.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job? It use to be all mine, then Mike grew up and he helped. Now this year it’s been all three of us, YEAH!!!
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home? Oh how I wish I could do our bedroom. It’ll probably never get done, just so much “stuff” in there but it would be wonderful.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line? I read our local paper each Wednesday otherwise all other news on-line.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Oh yes, the Lord has plans for us and everything has a reason, sometimes we just have to figure out what.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I think mostly doing things right though I know I worry about doing what’s right also. Sorta wishy washy on that one, sorry.
So there you have my answers. What to join in, head on over to Linda's and have fun. Take care my friends and have the most wonderful blessed Wednesday possible.