Friday, May 7, 2010

How much have you read or heard….

About the flooding in Tennessee? Not much I bet. For some odd reason it’s not on the TV very much, it’s not in the newspapers and even people up in my area aren’t even talking about it to much.

Well today while meeting and greeting new people from Friday Follow I came upon a couple of blogs that are front Tennessee and do you know what, it’s terrible down there. They have lost lives, homes, businesses and so much more.

Beth McClintock is one such lady and also Fred and Ethel Mae Potter are another couple. They have written about what’s going on in their home town, they’ve shared pictures and stories and you have to go and check it all out. Then you have to pray like you’ve never prayed before, they poor people. Can you imagine losing everything and no one even knowing about it, no one helping out, no one doing anything about it. Heck when there’s devastation other places we know about it, we send help, we send supplies and we hear lots and lots about it.

Take the time everyone, to go and see and read and pray. They needed it, desperately.

God Bless you all. Take care my friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I was thinking the same thing and then this morning I heard on NPR that country singers are raising awareness.

Flying high in the sky.... said...

am visiting their site...and will pray...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know this too Julie- very nice of you to spreading the word. I am praying for them all.