Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yesterday…..

Remember I told you I was going to get my plants planted? Well I did, now they are not nearly as pretty as the ones from a green house but I think once they perk up and fill out they’ll look just fine. Here’s a couple of things I did…

100_2040

100_2046 Yep, that’s Frosty in the background. Jim loves winter and Frosty has been up for 4 years now, never going flat unless the power goes out.

100_2048

Then last night on our way home from scouts we saw these guys…

101_1891

101_1892

So now it’s onward and upwards to another beautiful day. Today I’ve got to get some wood carried in, there’s still a cord and a half to put some where's before the Open House and I’d like to go though the kids outside toys and see just what’s still good and what can go away.

Take care my friends and have a great and blessed day today.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love your planters - I bet they look just lovely hung along your porch - how about a shot of all of them? Great job!

Anonymous said...

Those baskets you've planted your plants in look very beautiful! Very very eye-catching!

Hope they grow beautifully! :)