Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Me being interviewed…

 

Dee at The Redheaded Stepchild host a site called Say Anything where Monday thru Friday she interview bloggers. Say Anything has some very wonderful people to go and read about, to visit their sites and learn more. It is a great way to really get to know some one. I have helped Dee a bit here and there with some interviews and really enjoy it. It is lots of work for Dee to be doing this and when you get a chance and have read some of the great interview be sure to stop by and tell her how much you enjoy her work.

So today I am the one being interviewed. Stop by and check me out.

In 3 days it’ll be my one year anniversary at Engine3 - The Life of Riley . I’m going to have a give away. I’ll tell you more about that on the day.

Take care my friends and have a wonderful and blessed day.

4 comments:

Flying high in the sky.... said...

hmmm.... so nice to see you as a celebrity....good...take care...

Anonymous said...

Wow Julie! Nice interview at a great time! How come i haven't read this "family" post. I am gong to go search.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your interview and also your almost one year blogiversary!

Unknown said...

I stopped by "Say Anything" to read your interview - great job! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog