Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Are you a regular blogger?

Are you able to post each day? Do you have ideas that are just running out of your head that you want to share with the world? If you do I have found the greatest challenge for you. Go to I CHALLENGE YOU!!! and see what it’s all about.

Photobucket

I am going to be in the cheering section of this challenge. I don’t think I have that many ideas to share or the time to post something each day (even though I know I can write ahead and have it posted on the right day).

Anyways, you’ve got to head over to Arlee Bird and see what this is about and also about the man that’s putting it all together.

Just think posting through the alphabet, think A is for Anniversary, 30 years in April, B is for Birthday, I’ll be 48 in April, C is for Celebrate, I am one of the luckiest women in the world. I have the most wonderful family, the greatest job, spring is here and we can be out and enjoying the sun and oh so much more like this Sunday Jesus died and arose from his grave so that we (all of us) can except him as our savior and one day spend eternity in heaven with him. Now if you ask me that’s more then a lucky woman, it’s a blessed one as well. D is for diet, a life style change for me, E is for Everyone that I enjoy getting comments from, F is for Followers, I am so happy  you’re there. G is for God, he gave his only begotten son for us. H is for Happy, how can we not be happy, God loves you and so do I. H is for Hell, someplace I’m not going to. I is for me, me myself and I. I’m working to be a better me. J is for Jell-O, sorta like my tummy. K is for those lady exercises so when I do jumping jacks I don’t wet myself. L is for Love, what I have for my husband and son. M is for mama, she’s my turd in my pocket. N is for nope, I just can’t do this challenge this time. O is for opps, I better quit now…it’s almost time for the kids to be up.

Take care my friends and have the most blessed and wonderful afternoon possible.

6 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

And thank you double. By the way, "Hell" is the topic I had scheduled for 4/9. I wish you were posting so we could compare ideas -- well, actually you could post any of your ideas even if you don't post every day.
Lee

GAFlyGirl said...

LOL Love this post!! Love your A-z's... :-)

Ms. Sarah said...

Hi Julie

I see you are doing well =) I have been trying to make more time for my blog but the first part of my book deadline is coming up and I quite frankly think it may kill me. I have been writing non stop!!! wishing I was closer to the finish line. Have a great day

Stefany said...

I think I could write everyday but on a specific letter, not so much. I am a fly by the seat of my pants type girl.

Anonymous said...

Haha- this alphabet thing you did was so fun to read! Post about all of those, my imagination is starting to run wild ;)

Grammy said...

Hi, Julie,
I am a new reader to your post (as you can probably tell, ha)but I enjoyed what I read this morning. I saw your mention on Arlee Bird's blog, so I thought I would just jump over and visit. I will most likely be back sometime soon. Like you, I am a busy person, but am retired (whatever that means, ha ha).
Best regards to you,
Ruby