Saturday, March 13, 2010

I finally beaded…

101_1834

Nothing huge like I had planned but I made this instead and I think it turned out really neat. I got the butterfly when Kim and I went Thrift Store shopping, paid $1.50 for it, had all the beads and even the glass pendant. It’s not one of those lead crystal ones, this was one of the very first glass ones I bought before I found crystal. It’s still very pretty though and I really like it.

The kids and I are heading over to see great grandma and grandpa and then down to the barn to see the goats. I’m going to bring my camera today and get new pictures of them. The last time Mike, Scott and I were over there it was so much fun getting into the pen with them. The goats are so spoiled and so loving and …. well I love them as much as the kids do.

So take care and have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie- that looks stunning! Love the bead and the butterfly makes me smile- great job!

Jodi said...

That turned out beautiful!!!

I want to see the goats. I keep telling my sister because she has 1 and a half acres on her property that I want to get her a female goat and name her Bernadette. LOL

Stefany said...

That is beautiful! It will catch the sun so nice!