Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog award…

Momvsboys sent this awesome blog award on to me. It’s so cool getting an award. It feels so nice knowing people like my blog.

For this award you need to thank the person who sent it to you so THANK YOU so much momvsboys for this cool award.

And then pass it on to 10 fantastic bloggers and then contact them and let them know they won. So here it goes…

1. Kim (yes Kim I know you said no more awards but I can’t help myself, with so much happening on your blog you deserve this).

2. The Warrior in ME

3. Joe

4. Jodi

5. Kari and Kari's homepage

6. Stefany

7. Ms. Sarah and Sarah's homepage

8. Casey

9. Angela and Angela's homepage

10. Frenchie

Now really I’m suppose to do 15 bloggers but the reason I picked the 10 is because they have left the most recent comments for me and you know how I love that. Plus a couple extras because they are so great.

Take care my friends. Enjoy our beautiful spring weather. God Bless!!!

8 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

you deserve it! love the new colours, it looks fun and springy

Grizzly Bear said...

Congrats Girlie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and all the recipients! Your blog is totally lovely.

See you tomorrow at my place for the big announcement!

Stefany said...

Awww, thanks so much! I am so behind in the blog award posts but I really appreciate it! It is very kind of you to offer me the same that you got (and deserved!).

Carolyn said...

Awww, thanks so much for the award. You are an awesome blogger/friend. I'm so glad we found eachother! :)
Blessings!

Jodi said...

Awww thank you Julie! You're so sweet. I appreciate it very much!! I just got home from school and saw this! What a nice surprise.

Talking about surprises. We started phlebotomy and I'm all stressed out about it. Now I have to read two huge chapters, do 20 pages worth of workbook assignments, have a report about a blood disorder to write, have CPR certification tomorrow, and Hospice on Friday. I feel like I'm in a whirlwind.

Hope you are OK!!! Thanks again for the award. By the way, today was weigh in day. This week was 1 pound. So now 155.

starnes family said...

You made my day. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! THANK YOU so much for this award! I'm mighty pleased i featured on your list! :D

I've been held up with crazy stuff all week and am reading all that is unread in my reader, so i'm a bit back. But, i'm back. Let's see where you've gotten, shall we?