Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Follow…

Friday Follow

The greatest most wonderful way to meet and greet some terrific, wonderful, charming, talented, creative, fun and more people. Please hop over to Lynn's and join in the fun. I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

For me, I’m a normal everyday person. Working my hardest to be the best me possible. I am a wife of just about 30 years, a mama to the most wonderful 18 year old anyone could ever want. I am on a new life style change. I want to feel better, look better, move better and be better in this body the good Lord has given me. It’s a challenge, a hard one but so far I’ve been able to lose 11 lbs and about 22 inches in fat. I run a home based daycare and have 3 families that join me just about every day. They are in ages from 1 – 10 and in fact today is Rachel's 10th birthday party. I have had all of them except Jon since babyhood, and Jon came at 1 1/2, and they are an extension of my family. Mike is an only child but only when he wants to be, he has “bothers and sisters” any time he needs them and they have a big bother that loves them to death. Mike said when Abby was  born how was he going to love her as much as Rachel, just a few days later after she was born he said, my heart grew I can love her and lots more mama. It was so cool to hear him love them that much.

So if you want to know more, go read all you want. I have a second blog that’s fairly new, I just started it in January, it’s Julie, the going to be new me...one day I hope....Join me on my journey in life and I promise you I’ll try to keep you entertained and maybe once in awhile be able to teach you a thing or two.

Take care and have the most blessed Friday Follow. God Bless you all!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Everyone must know about Truck Driving Fridays too!!!

You're the best Julie!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above comment! You already sound like you're loving your life, which is VERY COOL. You go girl- the more you're at it, the more you'll love the soon-you changes. I love the fact that you've lost so many pounds already- my eyes popped when i read about the loss in inches- i'm so proud and happy for you :)

p.s. Mikey sounds a lot like you!

* The Design Confidential said...

New follower here! excited to read what you have to say!