Wednesday, March 17, 2010

He did it…

Mike just bought his first vehicle today. I picked him up from school and he was so excited to go and get it. We met the owner at the License Bureau and did the title transfer and license fees and the car was officially Mike’s. When he owner handed the keys over Mike just smiled. This is a priceless picture. His first of many.

101_1869

101_1870 101_1872

This was one of those days that will be etched in my memory forever. When Mike did the show and tell to his grandfather, he just beamed at Mike and made Mike feel like a million bucks.

So a day in the life of a young man. So cool to watch him grow up, so proud of what he’s becoming.

Take care my friends, thank you for letting me share my son with you.

Good night and God Bless!

P.S. The little munchkin that was with Mike is Hannah, my littlest daycare one. She loves him so and was trying to wake him up so he could play with her before he headed off to work and school. See I kept Wordless Wednesday wordless, at least the picture part. Had a couple request as to who she was so wanted to explain.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Julie- CONGRATULATIONS to Mike! That picture IS priceless!

You must be one proud woman. I am so happy for you! YAY!

p.s. thank you for introducing little Hannah :)

rajdog1 said...

A stepping stone on the road to the future....I remember coming to see him and you just after he was born..how time flies...congrats to Mike and to his proud Momma!!

Ms. Sarah said...

That is awesome. congrats to him.

Kim said...

that is just too cool! And I like your new blog header!!

Natalie A. said...

Congrats to your son! I'm sure he'll be learning alot by owning a vehicle!

Stefany said...

That is fantastic. Congrats to Mike on his purchase!